The award-winning studio was established in 2015, after Gaming Realms introduced Slingo.com, a real money gaming site, in the United Kingdom.
In the years since then, Slingo Originals has formed partnerships with various operators to develop and distribute gaming content that celebrates the Slingo brand. A few examples include:
- 2016 – a licensing agreement with Endemol covering Deal or No Deal Slingo
- 2017 – a licensing deal with SG Digital to develop and launch Slingo Rainbow Riches
- 2018 – establishment of partnerships with UK operators such as Bet Victor
- 2019 – another SG Digital collaboration for the creation and launch of Slingo Monopoly
- 2020 – partnership with Inspired Gaming Group to launch Slingo Centurion
The majority Slingo Originals content revolve around Slingo, a game invented by Sal Falciglia in 1994, which merges slots and bingo elements. The following are some of the studio’s popular Slingo titles:
- Slingo Big Wheel – inspired by the long-running television game show “Wheel of Fortune”
- Slingo Advance – an outer space-themed game rendered in retro computer-style
- Slingo Friends – nostalgic mash-up between Slingo and the popular TV sitcom “Friends”
Slingo Originals has also come up with a good selection of mobile slot games. Slingo Reel Bonus was the studio’s first pure slot iteration of Slingo. Subsequent Slingo Originals slot offerings include Frooti Booth, Slingo Wild Adventure, and Bar-X Colossal.
In addition, the studio has a roulette-inspired game called Wheely Wheely Big Win. Instant win games such as Baking Bonanza and Tutan’s Treasure are also in the Slingo Originals game catalog.